Instructions for use
Adults and children (one year and over):
- take one capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast.
- Take every day during antibiotic course, and for a few days afterwards or until the pack has been completed.
- Can be taken at the same time as antibiotics - this product has been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and found to reach the gut alive.
- For children or anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents can be mixed with cold food or drink.
- Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
Store in a cool dry place and avoid exposure to humid conditions. Live cultures should be mixed with cold, non-acidic food and drink only, as heat and acidity can damage the bacteria.
Live cultures, often known as friendly bacteria, refer to the microorganisms found in foods such as yoghurt, which may be beneficial for human health. The term 'live cultures' is increasingly used instead of the term 'probiotics'.